We’ve taken a little break from our Digital Marketing News Roundups this summer, but the work here at WrightIMC is anything but slow. Not only have we been busy doing great work for our clients, but we’ve also shared some great information with the digital marketing community in general …
David Ogletree, our PPC Director, took a deep dive into Google Analytics 4 and wrote about what he saw in Search Engine Land. Because the current version of GA will stop collecting data on July 1, 2023, it’s essential to understand how GA 4 works. We highly recommend you start using it now, and we can help.
WrightIMC Founder and CEO, Tony Wright, shared three articles in Search Engine Journal:
- What are the top things SEOs should be looking at in 2022? Tony shares some excellent insights and a reminder to keep working on the basics.
- Content continues to be a critical aspect of website optimization. It’s not only essential to help communicate what you’re about; it’s crucial in earning attention from searchers on Google and Bing. Tony shares four tips on copywriting from an SEO perspective.
- One of the most frequently asked questions posed to SEO pros is how to get started, with questions about how to gain experience also being very common. Tony shares from his experience as well as some great resources to help get people started.
VP of Operations, Elmer Boutin, has also been busy sharing from his knowledge and experience:
- A common question asked by those running websites on WordPress is when to use “post” or “pages.” Elmer has a slightly different take on the answer to that question in a Search Engine Land article.
- Elmer shared five tips on how website content can create a better user experience – and earn more attention from searchers. Some commonly-used design elements may look great, but they aren’t helping brands connect with potential customers.
- Elmer had a great conversation with fellow SEO pro Anatolii Ulitovskyi on his podcast. While the topic was about data-driven and human-centered content, they also discussed other topics and answered some questions posed by the audience.