SEO Web Developer
Are you a WordPress Developer looking to add SEO skills to your repertoire?
WrightIMC is seeking an experienced WordPress developer. The day-to-day duties of this developer will be to help maintain our client’s websites and implement technical solutions as outlined by the SEO team. The developer will also build new websites for clients as needed.
WrightIMC will train this developer in advanced SEO techniques with the goal of eventually moving them into a technical SEO director role.
This is an ideal position for an early or mid-career developer looking to expand their skillset and become extremely marketable.
- Significant experience with WordPress. Other platforms are a plus (Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, Magento, etc)
- Must be able to install, setup, create themes, and manage a WordPress site.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,) and Dreamweaver. Other design/development tools are a plus.
- Ability to code for cross-browser compatibility and ability to troubleshoot as necessary is a plus
- Understandings of W3C open web standards.
- Working knowledge with AMP/Responsive UX, CSS3, and HTML5.
- Are up to date on industry news and trends
- Ability to meet strict deadlines under timely situations
- Please be able to provide your web portfolio with recent examples.
- Your portfolio should include a range of development skills.
The salary for this will be commensurate with experience. WrightIMC pays for all full-time employees’ health insurance and offers the option for family insurance plans.
This position is open to remote candidates, although candidates that can work in our office In our Plano, Texas are preferred.
WrightIMC is one of the top digital marketing firms in the country with clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses. For more information, please visit www.wrightimc.com.
*Be sure to name your resume and cover letter as follows: WIMC SEO Developer – [Your Name]