SEO Specialist Position
WrightIMC is one of the leading online marketing agencies (with a deep background in search engine marketing) in the Southwest. WrightIMC’s award-winning approach has been helping companies of all sizes succeed for more than ten years. One simple reason: we expect and deliver big results for our clients.
In response to our rapid growth, we are currently hiring a mid-level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist.
We only hire the best candidates, and then we let them do their jobs. We do our best to keep our workplace fun, exciting, unique and respectful. So, we want people with those same attributes.
SEO Specialists work closely with Senior WrightIMC Executives to ensure that sites have optimal external and internal linking strategies and adhere to the best practices for on-page optimization. If you don’t understand that last sentence, this position may not be for you.
We expect that our SEO Specialists:
- Have advanced knowledge of SEO processes and tools (Google Analytics certification is a big bonus)
- Can articulate, and train others in, SEO best practices
- Harbor a strong desire to learn and a passion for search marketing and interactive marketing in general
- Have at least 2 years of professional working experience in internal- or client-facing online marketing positions, preferably in an agency
- Possess 2 or more years of advanced search engine marketing experience
- Can show experience setting up an SEO campaign that delivered measurable results (Results from large sites are the most impressive)
- Are excellent writers (writing samples required) and oral communicators
- Are up to date on industry news and trends
- Can lead a team and are comfortable in a client-facing role
The Icing on the Cake:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/Marketing/Communications, or a Business related field
- Working knowledge of PPC, web development, specifically WordPress. HTML skills are a plus as well
- Experience working with content marketing and social media strategies
- A portfolio of past Internet marketing campaigns
You will be expected to spend time outside of work researching and staying current on industry trends. This means time researching, practicing and reading during your free time. For the right person that is a pleasure, rather than a chore. If you already have a lot of SEO experience, you must also have an open mind. We have our own process that may be different than what you learned somewhere else. And, it works well, so we expect our employees to follow it.
This position is based in our offices in Plano, Texas, and we will not consider candidates who need to work from home or other geographical locations.
Salary will be commensurate to experience. WrightIMC offers full benefits to all full-time employees and is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please fill out the application below and submit your resume. You can also email us this information to email@example.com with the subject line SEO Specialist.