WrightIMC, one of the largest and fastest growing digital marketing agencies in North Texas, is seeking a sales assistant to work directly with the CEO. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills. The candidate will also have a strict sense of deadlines and a positive attitude. The duties of this job include:
- Assisting with the creation of sales materials and sales proposals
- Initial contact with inbound leads
- Pre-qualifying inbound leads
- Coordinating initial consultations with appropriate personnel
- Responsible for maintenance and accuracy of the firm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) process and software
- Creating proposals for inbound leads
- Maintaining all proposal language, graphics and proposal software
- Follow-up and necessary additional consultations with inbound leads
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new customers, including production, accounting and project management systems
- Maintaining contact with customers and assisting with ascertaining client needs
- Coordinating all internal sales addendums with both the client team and accounting
- Work directly with CEO to coordinate the firm’s overall inbound-marketing efforts
Basic knowledge of digital/internet marketing, specifically search engine marketing, is desired but not required. Please, no recruiters. All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. WrightIMC is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is based in our offices in Plano, Texas, and we will not consider candidates who need to work from home or other geographical locations.
Salary will be commensurate to experience. WrightIMC offers full benefits to all full-time employees and is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please fill out the application below and submit your resume. You can also email us this information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Sales Assistant.