Paid Advertising Director
WrightIMC, a leading digital marketing agency based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas, is seeking a Director of Paid Advertising with hands-on experience managing paid search and display campaigns for a diverse set of clients in challenging and competitive markets.
The right candidate will be well-versed in the current digital media landscape. The candidate should also be comfortable creating Google Ads and Microsoft Ads campaigns from scratch, including all tracking and bidding elements of the campaign, and creating/updating reports to show how campaign performance and recommend optimizations as needed.
Additional duties include:
- Management responsibility of paid search campaigns (eg. Google and Bing Search)
- Creation and execution of client paid media plans on social sites (eg. Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Ensuring all landing pages, tracking elements, graphics and other campaign elements are in place and running optimally.
- Liaison between client and agency. High-level communication and reporting skills are a must
- Creating and updating reports in Knowledge of Google Data Studio (this is a must)
- Manage a small team of junior paid media specialists
- Maintain the agency’s certifications: i.e. Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Bing Ads Certification, etc.
- Be a key part of the management team at WrightIMC
This is a remote position available to candidates authorized to work in the United States. Salary is commensurate with experience. WrightIMC offers benefits such as unlimited PTO, paid health insurance, a flexible work environment as well as challenging and rewarding work.